Monday, June 11, 2018

Summer living...

I think it would be lovely to live in this sweet garden house for a day.
Can you imagine how lovely it would smell?

I am using a My Besties - Image705

Shabby Chic Tip- Layer your large paper flower petals,
that you have in your stash, and add a small flower to the center

My Besties IMG705 available here:

Come and Visit us at My Besties 3D and More Challenge
Always Anything Goes with a My Besties image!!
Click here to see beautiful cards!

Join other My Besties fans at My Besties Creative Hangout on Facebook
Click here
 
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Woodland Delight available here
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Romantic Garden available here
Please Visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook
Click here.

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!