Friday, June 1, 2018

Christmas Simple Joys!

Did you know there is a Ching Chou Kuik Challenge on Facebook?
Click here to see the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook challenge!
The theme is "Celebrate"

Here is my card using Ching Chou Kuik image, Butterflies and Berries
I have used Copics to color this image.

Dies used:
Memory Box - ornament

Ching Chou Kuik image - Butterflies and Berries available here.
 
Ching Chou Kuik's June Challenge just started!
The theme this month is "Cats/Dogs"
You can visit the blog challenge by clicking here!

You can see all of Ching Chou Kuick's beautiful images at her Etsy Store called, Gjzcck.
Click here to visit her store!

I am also using:
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Winter Serenity available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Toasty Warm Neutral available here.

We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Christmas Greetings available here.


Thank you for stopping by today!

Challenges:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!