Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Ching Chou Kuik - Spring Blooms

 Ching Chou Kuik's  March Facebook Challenge has just started!
The theme this month is Easter or Floral

You can find the Facebook challenge 
by visiting the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook group here.

Here is my card using Ching Chou Kuik image, 
Spring Blooms
 
Such a beautiful image to color!  Her skin is colored with Copics and then i added highlights with Prismacolor pencils.  The rest of the image is colored with just Prismacolor Pencils.
 
I have used Marianne Design dies




You can see all of Ching Chou Kuik's beautiful images at her Etsy Store called, Gjzcck.
Click here to visit her store!

I am also using: 



Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!