Saturday, March 13, 2021

We Are 3 Digital Shop - Happy St. Patrick's Day!

This weekend, We Are 3 Digital Shop is sponsoring Crafting of Hue!
 
If you go to Crafting of Hue Facebook Group you can get a 25% off code 
for everything in the We Are 3 Digital Shop on Etsy.
 
Click HERE to go to Crafting of Hue
 

I am using We Are 3 Digital Paper to create this card!

I have made a YouTube Card Tutorial on how i made this card.


Dies used
Sizzix Impresslits - Tim Holtz - Lucky Love
Sizzix Tim Holtz Texture Fades - 3D Swirls

I have also used:
Ranger Distress Crayons - Wild Honey

 



We Are 3 Digital Paper - It's Golden (coming soon) (heart paper)


I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!