Sunday, March 14, 2021

Sizzix - Tim Holtz - Brushstroke Flowers 2, Mother's Day

Today i would love to share another YouTube tutorial from my YouTube Channel.

This time i am using another Sizzix Tim Holtz die called, Brushstroke Flowers 2.

I knew that the UK celebrates Mother's Day in March and i wanted to make a card to help celebrate.

I did a couple of different techniques on this card.  You can watch the YouTube card tutorial here:
 
 
Supplies used: 
Sizzix Tim Holtz Brushstroke Flowers 2 
Sizzix Tim Holtz - 3D Impresslits - Lucky Love 
Stampers Anonymous Stencil - Bricked 
Ranger Tim Holtz Embossing Glaze - Speckled Egg 
Idea-ology Tim Holtz - Metallic Paper 
 
 
 
 

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!