Monday, March 29, 2021

Fairy Hugs - Kissing Fairy, pixie dust wishes!

  Hello everyone and Happy Monday!! 

I am a DT for Fairy Stamper!
It is the #1 USA Retailer for Fairy Hugs Stamps
Check out the store here!!
 
Super fun card starting with the Fairy Hugs Background paper - Purple Fairy
Next i did some stamping with Fairy Hugs - Kissing Fairy
I colored her hair and wings with Prismacolor pencils.
I then stamped Fairy Hugs - Full Moons and embossed them with copper embossing powder. 
Last, i stamped Fairy Hugs - Wild Leaves and embossed them with white embossing powder.
I glued some hologram sequins on the card making it look like the fairy was blowing pixie dust.
 
Fairy Stamper Store Supplies:
 
 
 

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Stamper Hugs
Join our NEW Fairy Stamper Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #fairystamperhugs on your projects and tag us at @FairyStamperHugs so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Stamper Newsletters at the Fairy Stamper store.

1 comment:

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!