Tuesday, March 30, 2021

White Spruce Studio - Paper Purse - Flower Kit - Rose

It has been fun creating with White Spruce Studio!
This time i am using the NEW - Flower Design Paper Purse Kit

I decided i wanted a Stain Glass "look" so i used black paper,
 as the main purse along with the watercolor paper that comes in the kit. 
 

I need to explain a bit about the photo.  
The purse at the top left is made from the "leftover - negative" pieces from the bottom right purse. 
If you'd like to see how i created both of these purses you can follow along in
the YouTube video tutorial here:
https://youtu.be/U6DFslUrHJg




I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!