Thursday, March 11, 2021

Fairy Hugs - Lantana is lighting the way

  Hello everyone and Happy Thursday!! 

 Super excited to share with you that i am a DT for a NEW store called, Fairy Stamper!
It is the #1 USA Retailer for Fairy Hugs Stamps
Check out the store here!!
 

I started out this project by inking the background with Distress Oxide Ink - Pumice Stone.  Next i laid down Fairy Hugs Stencil - Net and used Distress Oxide Ink - Pumice Stone and Milled Lavender
I got out some white gesso and put the Fairy Hugs Stencil - Net down again and randomly added the white gesso. 
After the gesso dried, i stamped Fairy Hugs - Leafy Scrolls along the bottom. I then used a Memory Box/Poppy Die - Addington Collage for the top right corner. I set the card layer aside and stamped Fairy Hugs - Lantana and Fairy Hugs - Lantern Set (the small one) on white cardstock and heat embossed them with clear embossing powder.  I colored in Lantana's wings and the lantern with Prismacolor pencils.  I hand cut out both and set those aside. Now for what inspired this card... the woven pieces of scrap from Fairy Hugs Background paper - Playground.  I had saved these strips from another project and cut them all in half and wove them together to get this pattern.  I arranged the woven paper, Lantana and the lantern on top of the prepared stencil/stamped layer and adhered the woven piece first with double sided tape and then i added Lantana and the lantern with double sided foam tape.  I cut out black card stock to frame this layer, but first i prepared the section under the die cut piece with double sided score tape so i could put some Fairy Hugs Glitter - Orchid under the card layer. I also burnished the glitter.  Next, i put the black layer down on my card and then layered the stamped layer with Lantana on top of the black layer using double sided foam tape. 
 
Fairy Stamper Store Supplies:

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Stamper
Join our NEW Fairy Stamper Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #FairyStamper on your projects and tag us at @FairyStamperStore so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Stamper Newsletters at the Fairy Stamper store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!