Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Tutti Designs - 720 Stacked Pumpkin adding a tag..or just a table card.

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!

Here is another idea for a Thank you, Thanksgiving, Grateful card, or a table setting card.


For this card i decided to go with a 6 x 6" card.  Which means i had to choose whether i wanted to fill the background with Tutti Designs - 388 Leaves Background.  I chose not to and cut off the border that comes with the die so it seemed intentional as just a section. 
I created the pumpkin just like the previous Tutti Designs card i shared, by inking up some cardstock with Distress Oxide Ink - Cracking Campfire, but in this instance, i cut Tutti Designs - 720 Stacked Pumpkins from copper glitter paper. 
The background paper and the paper i used for the leaves background is We Are 3 Digital Paper - Plaids Stripes Neutral.
I love, love Tutti Designs - 716 Holiday Foliage because it can be used any time.. I also cut the foliage twice once from the pattern paper and also from a dark paper to look like a shadow.

I have used:




Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!