Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Tutti Designs - 730 Creepy Shoe... "Days after Halloween"

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!
I am still creating Halloween projects.
I am calling it the "Days after Halloween"
because i believe i will have a few more projects to share

Today i have 2 tags using the same main focus die called, Tutti Designs - 730 Creepy Shoe
For each tag i used the same Tutti Designs - 213 Stitched Nesting Tags, 214 Stitched Nesting Banners.

For this tag i also used Tutti Designs - 728 Web and Spiders

 


For this tag i also used Tutti Designs - 723 Haunted Mansion



I have used these dies on both of the tags:






Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

I have also used:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!