Sunday, November 7, 2021

Tutti Designs - Musical Witch

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!

I am still working on Halloween!! 
For this card i used one of the new Halloween dies for this year - 

This card is a "bit" more detailed.  It is more of watch how i did this instead of writing out "how" i did it. 
What set the scene was the witch, but where i placed her on the card depended on how she could walk on the Fairy Hugs - Musical Walkway i used and how the Fairy Hugs sentiment - Just a Note would fit.  Once i figured that out, i started making the background.  First i used my blending brush spritzed with water and stroked the brush across Distress Oxide Ink pad - Pumice Stone.. this gave me a subtle background.  Next, i used a torn piece of paper and made the hills in the front..i used a torn piece of paper that basically had the same slope as the Musical Walkway.  Next i stamped the Musical Walkway.  Now, i die cut - Tutti Designs - 722 Musical Witch out of black paper.  I made sure i had at least an inch extra around the die, because i wanted to make a stencil.  I positioned the cutout die where i wanted it on the card, but i did not adhere it yet.  I placed the "stencil" over the die cut and used washi tape to hold the stencil in place.  I took the die cut off of the paper and set it aside.  Now i used Distress Oxide Ink - Pumice Stone (very lightly) in the stencil cut out.  Remove the stencil and now you have a placement for your die cut.  I cut out the Musical Witch one more time and used her as a stencil.  I placed her on top of the ink stencil "shadow" i just made on the card.  Holding the stencil in place, i got a tiny blending brush and inked up the purple you see on the card and the guitar.  Now being really careful not to ink over the witch "stencil" I just made,  i used a circle mask to make the moon using Distress Oxide Ink - Faded Jeans.  Using more torn paper i made the clouds.  I made sure i didn't ink over the witch stencil area. Now it is time to adhere the original Musical Witch you cut out.  I wanted more color, so i pulled out my Prismacolor pencils and colored on top of the ink i stenciled in and added some flesh color as well. 

I have used:

Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!