Thursday, November 18, 2021

Tutti Designs - 724 Friendly Bat

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!
Last Halloween design!
I saved my favorite until last.. 
Isn't he cute!!

Tutti Designs - 724 Friendly Bat



For this card, a bit of a twist.. the background is Tutti Designs - 725 Spiderweb Background in Pink!
Next, i cut out a circle from white card stock and did some inking with Distress Oxide, Chipped Sapphire, Faded Jeans and Kitsch Flamingo.  I then splattered the circle with white acrylic paint.
I inked up some white card stock with Distress Oxide - Pumice Stone and cut out the Bat Body.  I finished coloring the bat body with Prismacolor pencils. The wings were cut from gray card stock and i inked them up a bit with Pumice Stone, which is why it looks more textured.
I then layered everything to create this card.  The circle and bat body were adhered with foam tape.  Everything else i used glue. I thought why not add a few gems to the spiderwebs and inked background. :) 

I have used:


Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!