Sunday, November 14, 2021

Tutti Designs - 721 Spooky Triptych

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!

I am almost done with creating Halloween Cards!! 
I am sharing one of my favorite Tutti dies...so easy to use!!

This card was easy to create because i made several Gel Print papers and used 2 of them together.
All i did was cut Tutti Designs - 721 Spooky Triptych out of black paper and placed it on top of one of the gel prints.  I cut around the outside and set that aside.
Next i die cut Tutti Designs - 725 Spiderweb Background out of black cardstock and adhered that on top of another gel print (it was similar to the first gel print i used).  The spiderweb die isn't as big as the card but is pretty much the same width as the Spooky Triptych..so i just layered them together to get a larger card.  I did use double sided foam tape behind the Spooky Triptych to give some dimension. I added one gem to the spiders back. 

I have used:




Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!