Monday, November 1, 2021

Fairy Hugs New release - Alina Bookmark

Hello everyone and Happy Monday!! 

I am a DT for Fairy Stamper Hugs!
It is the #1 USA Retailer for Fairy Hugs Stamps
Check out the store here!!
 
Fairy Hugs newest release is NOW in the store!!
Here is a card i created using: Fairy Hugs - Alina

I created this project so that the bookmark could be given as a gift. It is removable from the card. 
To create this bookmark i used some paper i made into a Gel Print.  I cut the paper in half and used it for 2 bookmarks.  This is the first one of two.  Super easy to make, i positioned Fairy Hugs - Alina and Fairy Hugs Sentiment - Between Pages on the card and then i stamped them.  I then randomly stamped Fairy Hugs - Fairy Dictionary around the stamped images. I matted the stamped bookmark onto black card stock, punched a hole at the top and added some sparkly threads and a gem.  I colored in the Fairy Wings with Prismacolor pencils.
Next i made the card base, the die is from Sue Wilson.  The openings allowed me to thread black ribbon onto the card so that i could slip the bookmark in between the ribbon.  
You can use removable tape at the top to secure the bookmark.
 
Fairy Stamper Store Supplies:
Fairy Hugs - Alina

Fairy Hugs sentiment - Between the Pages

Fairy Hugs - Fairy Dictionary

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Stamper Hugs
Join our NEW Fairy Stamper Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #fairystamperhugs on your projects and tag us at @FairyStamperHugs so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Stamper Newsletters at the Fairy Stamper store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!