Thursday, August 4, 2022

It's a Magical Place - Fairy Hugs -Nightwell Castle

 Hello everyone and Happy Thursday!! 

I am a DT for Fairy Stamper Hugs!
It is the #1 USA Retailer for Fairy Hugs Stamps
Check out the store here!!
 



For this card it is Disney inspired.  I used 2 Fairy Hugs Craft Papers to create this card.  
The paper made it really simple. 
For the Fairy Hugs Enchanted Die - Nightwell Castle, i used Fairy Hugs Craft Paper - TangleWhisper.  I was so excited to get the ombre effect by selecting a specific part of the paper. Next i used Fairy Hugs Craft Paper - BumbleTwinkle and added the hill tops by using torn paper and Distress Oxide - Chipped Sapphire.   I placed the castle on the paper to see where i wanted it and the stamps to go.  Once i was satisfied, I stamped the images first and then i glued the castle down.  I used Pentel Sparkly Silver Gel Pen to highlight the fireworks and the stars.  I also added a few gems to give more sparkle.

Fairy Stamper Store Supplies:







Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Stamper Hugs
Join our NEW Fairy Stamper Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #fairystamperhugs on your projects and tag us at @FairyStamperHugs so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Stamper Newsletters at the Fairy Stamper store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!