Monday, August 22, 2022

New project, Fairy Hugs Calendar

 Happy Monday!

Let's see what we can make using supplies from Fairy Hugs Store 

I am using Fairy Hugs - Bunnies

For this project, i have been wanting to make my own Fairy Hugs calendar for some time and created this idea last year.  I have used a We Are 3 Digital - Calendar Kit. It comes with a calendar grid and month names.  You have to write in your own numbers.  I did that so that the calendar can be used for any year.  This calendar isn't bound.  I chose to make a coaster calendar which also allows me to use this at any time because i used clips at the top so i can change out the month.  I treated the designs like i would for making a card, except i added the calendar digitally to digital paper and then i stamped the Fairy Hugs on top after i printed it off the calendar.   So to layer your calendar digitally you would treat it like you would if you added your watermarks to your card.  The "photo" would be the background paper and your calendar would be like your watermark.
The month words were cut out, but again they could be digitally layered as well. 

Fairy Hugs Store Supplies:


Fairy Hugs - Moon Dust (only dust part stamped)


Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Hugs Store
 Join our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #FairyHugsStore on your projects and tag us at @FairyHugstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Hugs Newsletters at the Fairy Hugs store.

 
Thanks for stopping by!


Also used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!