Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Tutti Designs - 735 Desert Van

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!



Super fun card to make!  Paper makes a difference when using any dies. 
For this card i used 2 different We Are 3 Digital Papers. (listed at the bottom of this post)
I diecut Tutti Designs - out of black paper for the base and then i cut out the green texture and layered that on top of the black (i cut off the green tires) Next cut out the die using the "canvas art" and just used the van.  Last, i added a decorative brad i had in my stash for the hubcaps. I did have to cut the prongs in the back shorter because they extended beyond the tires. For the card base background, I matted the green paper and adhered that to the card base.  Next i matted the scene from the paper and used my decorative scissors for the edge to make it look like an old photo.  I added double sided foam tape to the van and adhered that to the card.  I used a We Are 3 Digital Sentiment - Spider Thoughts and printed that off on the blue paper cut it out with Tutti Designs - 214 Nesting Stitched Banners and matted that with black paper. 

I have used:


Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:


We Are 3 Digital Paper - Canvas Art (coming soon) (paper used for van)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!