Sunday, August 14, 2022

Tutti Designs - 143 Snowglobe Expressions "Joy"

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!



For this gift bag, i started out with a 4" x 5" white gift bag (from Hobby Lobby).  Next i used the new Tutti Designs Craft Papers - Holiday Wishes and cut out the red check paper from Tutti Designs - 217 Nesting Stitched Rectangles. Next i cut out the banners from white card stock and gold shiny paper, using Tutti Designs - 214 Nesting Stitched Banners.  I cut out the word "Joy" (saving the inside of the "o") from the gold shiny paper.  I glued the gold shiny paper including the inside of the "o" onto the white card stock banner.  Looking at my example i used double sided foam tape and adde the banner. Next i cut out Tutti Designs - 716 Holiday Foliage and Tutti Designs - 468 Snow Flurries.  Set those aside for a minute.  I wanted one house from Tutti Designs - 705 Snowflake Village, so i fussy "die cut" that from the die.  Now i arranged the dies around and on top of the banner.  I added a few gems.  It makes a really cute bag.  You could do this with a larger bag or a card front easily. 

I have used:








Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!