Sunday, August 28, 2022

Tutti Designs - 762 Snowflake Garland

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


For this gift bag, i started with a 4" x 5" white bag. What made this card so easy was the paper i used, Fairy Hugs Craft Paper - ThunderGlow.  I love how it has shades of red and pink. 
Tutti Designs - 762 Snowflake Garland fits perfectly across this bag! Next, i die cut  just the words, Merry Christmas from Tutti Designs - 769 Christmas Star Frame.  I placed Merry Christmas on top of Tutti Designs - 213 Nesting Stitched Tag.  I added a hole at the top and added some ribbon.  Then i attached that to the bag with some double sided foam tape.

I have used:


Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!