Thursday, December 29, 2022

Let's Celebrate the New Year! Fairy Hugs - Claire

 Hello everyone and Happy Thursday!! 

I am a DT for Fairy Stamper Hugs!
It is the #1 USA Retailer for Fairy Hugs Stamps
Check out the store here!!
 

My inspiration for this card was the die i had been wanting to use from Studio Light. It is a fancy tag that i turned into a card by folding my paper and placing the die just above the fold.  Then i cut the die again full size and placed it on top of the folded card base. I cut out the inside die layer and did some stamping using VersaFine Clair - Nocturne.  I colored in the fairy and the music part of the tree.  Next i ink blending the background and i used a Fairy Hugs stencil too! 

Fairy Stamper Store Supplies:





Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Stamper Hugs
Join our NEW Fairy Stamper Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #fairystamperhugs on your projects and tag us at @FairyStamperHugs so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Stamper Newsletters at the Fairy Stamper store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!