Sunday, December 18, 2022

Tutti Designs - Happy Hanukkah!

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


Simple and beautiful.  I cut out Tutti Designs - 754 Star Wreath and this is the negative part of the die. 
I used Fairy Hugs Paper (single sheet) - to die cut this die.  The background paper is - Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - BumbleTwinkle
 I did cut out the "star" part out of silver glitter paper and used that on both cards. 
This allowed me to make 2 cards with this die.  

I have already shared the first card i created on my blog.
Here is another photo to remind you. 



I have used:

Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!