Saturday, December 17, 2022

Fairy Hugs - Cirlig... taking time to smell the roses.

Save the Date!  Fairy Hugs will be featured on Let Leonie Loose on Create and Craft 

December 21 at 11am and 3pm (6am and 10am EST)

Let's see what we can make using supplies from Fairy Hugs Store 


I am using Fairy Hugs - Cirlig

This card is quite easy to create.  I started with Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - MeadowSparkle.  I figured out the placement of Fairy Hugs - Cirlig and then i made the halo for the moon using a cardstock circle mask and Distress Oxide Ink - Chipped Sapphire.  I also used a bit of torn paper as mask to make the hill for Cirlig to stand on, again using Distress Oxide Ink - Chipped Sapphire. I stamped Cirlig in VersaFine Clair Ink - Nocturne and colored in his body and wings with Prismacolor pencils. His wings are painted with an acrylic hologram paint. I, also, highlighted him with a glittery gold gel pen.  Next, i stamped Fairy Hugs - Wild Roses randomly around Cirlig using VersaFine Clair Ink - Morning Mist.  I use Morning Mist so that i can color the Roses with Prismscolor pencils.  Last thing is i used Distress Oxide Ink - Chipped Sapphire to distress the edges of the card.

Fairy Hugs Store Supplies:



Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Hugs Store
 Join our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #FairyHugsStore on your projects and tag us at @FairyHugstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Hugs Newsletters at the Fairy Hugs store.

 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!