Thursday, December 22, 2022

Fairy Hugs - Winston.. says "hello"!

 Hello everyone and Happy Thursday!! 

I am a DT for Fairy Stamper Hugs!
It is the #1 USA Retailer for Fairy Hugs Stamps
Check out the store here!!
 

To start with, i used Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - TangleWhisper. The first thing i did was use Fair Hugs Stencil - Woody.  I inked up one side with Distress Ink - Chipped Sapphire and spritzed it with water.  Then i "stamped" with it on top of the paper. I let that dry and then i stamped Fairy Hugs - Winston with VersaFine Clair Ink - Nocturne and i colored him in with Prismacolor pencils. Next i stamped Fairy Hugs - Fairy Liana with VersaFine Clair - Morning Mist.  I then stamped Fairy Hugs - Love Birds in VersaFine Clair - Nocturne.  I colored Fairy Liana and the Love Birds with Prismacolor pencils.  I added Fairy Hugs Sentiment - Fairy Words (Hello) with VersaFine Clair - Nocturne. I added a bit of white and gold gel pen to the word, Hello. 

Fairy Stamper Store Supplies:

 Don't forget to include #fairystamperhugs on your projects and tag us at @FairyStamperHugs so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Stamper Newsletters at the Fairy Stamper store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!