Monday, December 19, 2022

Fairy Hugs - Fox Den.. at the break of dawn

Happy Monday!

Let's see what we can make using supplies from Fairy Hugs Store 

I am using Fairy Hugs - Fox Den

This card was simply made starting with the background paper - Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - MeadowSparkle.  Fairy Hugs - Fox Den was stamped in VersaFine Clair Nocturne. I then colored in the image.  I also added Fairy Hugs - Fern Leaves stamping those in VersaFine Clair - Morning Mist. I also colored the ferns in with Prismacolor pencils as well.  Last, i used a circle card stock die cut for a moon/sun mask and made a halo.

Fairy Hugs Store Supplies:



Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Hugs Store
 Join our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #FairyHugsStore on your projects and tag us at @FairyHugstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Hugs Newsletters at the Fairy Hugs store.

 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!