Sunday, January 1, 2023

Tutti Designs - Snowy Snowman sends you Warm Wishes

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


I have been wanting to use this Tutti Designs Snowy Snowman die ever since i purchased it.  I decided that today was the day! I did some fussy cutting and added more snowflakes to his middle.  I will also be sharing a deconstructed Snowy Snowman based on bits and pieces that i cut from this die.  So just a bit of explanation on how i made this. I cut out the whole die in black.  I put that on to some white glitter paper and cut around it. Then i "fussy" die cut the gray and pink pieces and added them. Then i cut out the snowflake center and fussy cut it out to place on top of the black base.  I wanted to add more to the snowflake so i cut out a few snowflakes from Tutti Designs - Snow Flurries.  I had made the background base some time ago and saved it to use and i thought this worked perfectly. It is Tutti Designs - Garden Background.  I cut it out twice once in aqua and once in pink.  I added the aqua negative bits to this piece.  Last, i cut out Tutti Designs - Warm Wishes and added that to this card.  Oh, you can hardly see but i added a gem to the middle of the snowflake too.

I have used:




Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!