Thursday, June 23, 2022

Fairy Hugs Enchanted Dies - Lantana's Garden - Journal Cover, Mini Album Cover or Card?

Hello everyone and Happy Thursday!! 

I am a DT for Fairy Stamper Hugs!
It is the #1 USA Retailer for Fairy Hugs Stamps
Check out the store here!!
 



Beautiful Journal, Mini album or card cover! 
How i made this project.  I started out with the NEW Fairy Hugs Enchanted Die called, Lantana's Garden.  I die cut this from a piece of purple paper from Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - WinkleBush.  Next i backed the die with a paper from Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - TangleWhisper. I colored in the die with Prismacolor Pencils and added some gems. Next, i used a piece of paper from Fairy Hugs - BumbleTwinkle and die cut a small circle from the center of the paper (knowing that i would hide the cut out hole left in the paper with the top layer. Then i stamped Fairy Hugs - Frilly Branches throughout the rest of the paper as shown. I stamped the Fairy Hugs Sentiment - Listen in the center of the circle and added the tips of the Fairy Hugs - Frilly Branches stamp. I distressed the circle sentiment and the background stamped paper.  I layered up everything keeping a 3/4" border for my ribbon closure.  For the ribbon closure, i hole punched the side and thread ribbon through each hole both ways. 

Fairy Stamper Store Supplies:
 Don't forget to include #fairystamperhugs on your projects and tag us at @FairyStamperHugs so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Stamper Newsletters at the Fairy Stamper store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!