Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Tutti Designs - Spring Bee... is BEE-utiful!

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


So i really love this bee and i love the beehive pattern..and i wanted to make something fun.  I was playing around with some new paper to see how it would react with pigment powder and water and then i thought why not use the paper with the dies? So simply, that is what i did. Played with some paper and then cut out some dies. I also decided to play with my 3D folder from Sizzix. The embossing folders usually are not large enough for a 6"x 6" card, so had to piece it. :) I also used the pieces that hung over the card that i cut off and put them back on to create a larger design.  If you look close you can see those pieces i put back on too.  oh, and i almost forgot, i added opaque black gems to the bee's eyes to make them larger. 

I have used:





Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!