Monday, June 13, 2022

Tutti Designs - 743 Riding Bunny - "Let Your Dreams Take You Places"

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!



For this card, i started out using several We Are 3 Digital Papers. I will list those below. 
The first layer is We Are 3 Digital Paper - Floral Expressions. 
For the squares i used Tutti Designs - and cut 4 of the same size and one a bit larger from We Are 3 Digital Paper - Mosaic Background. Next i cut out Tutti Designs - Spring Trunks and Tutti Designs - Riding Bunny from an ivory card stock. I did something new to me technique with the bunny. I used Tim Holtz Collage Medium and then i added Distress Frosted Crystal.  It makes the sugary look. 
Before i printed off the next paper (We Are 3 Digital Paper - Rainbow Skies), i added a digital sentiment to it by layering a We Are 3 Digital sentiment on top of the paper in a specific spot. I also used the extra outline die that comes with Tutti Designs - Riding Bunny and cut it out of We Are 3 Digital Paper - Rainbow Skies.  Then i glued the cut out bunny on top of the outline die.
I hole punched the center of the wheels and added a flower brad that i've had in my stash for years.  So now you can adhere all the layers together as shown on top of the card base.  I used double sided foam tape for the Bunny die. One more thing i did was to add some sparkly gems to the center of the flowers on the Riding Bunny at the bottom.

I have used:

Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!