Wednesday, June 22, 2022

What's the Buzz? Tutti Designs - Honey Bee Hexagon says "hello"!

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!

For this card i started out with some We Are 3 Digital Paper - Background Textures. 
Next i cut out Tutti Designs - 746 Honey Bee Hexagon in black card stock.  I also cut out sections from some watercolor paper to create the flower arrangement and random hexagons. For the bee, i painted the wings and the paper under the wings with an acrylic hologram paint and i added some opaque black facetted gems. I used the same gems to the random hexagons outside of the die. I had used the word "hello" on another card and kept the negative part and made it into a tag.

I have used:



Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!