Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Tutti Designs - Heart Frames and Happy Birthday!

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


For this card, I think this is simple and sweet.. but guess what there is a bit of a twist and measurements involved to create this!! 
Sooo, Tutti Designs - Heart Frame is the focus of this card, but i wanted to give a bit more excitement..so i picked a paper with color and details for my color theme, it works so well with the copper mirror/metallic paper!  
So the background paper (you can use any favorite pretty paper you have) is We Are 3 Digital Paper - Margaret's Irises. Next i cut out Tutti Designs - 737 Heart Frames from the copper mirror/metallic paper.  I needed to break up the design in the background so i measured the opening to the Heart Frames.  There are 2 overlapping pieces.  I hand cut two and glued them behind the frame.  The measurement for the opening is about 4.25" x 3".  I popped up the entire frame with double sided foam tape.  The center needed something, so i pulled out Tutti Designs - Word - Happy and Tutti Designs - Word - Birthday and cut them out of a matching glitter paper and glued them to the center of the frame. 
I added a few gems too!

I have used:



Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!