Monday, June 20, 2022

Tutti Designs - 732 Hedgehog says "hello"

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


One of my favorite cards! I started with a plain white card stock background and cut out Tutti Designs - 421 Delicate Rose 4 times out of an ivory card stock.  i used several cut off pieces from one or two flowers instead of making a 5 die cut. I then put the cut outs on top of the white card stock.
Next i die cut Fairy Hugs - 732 Hedgehog out of a tan paper and added some ink for her cheeks and i colored in the tip of the nose with a black colored pencil.
I cut out the outline die from a lighter tan and ink blended the section that would be behind the roses in the hedgehog. I attached the hedgehog to the rose base allowing enough room for the larger Tutti Designs - Word Hello which i cut out of mirrored/metallic paper.  

I have used:



Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!