Monday, June 27, 2022

Tutti Designs - 737 Heart Frames

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


For this card i started out with We Are 3 Digital Paper - Darcy's Garden. I used 2 different sheets. One for the background (all over flowers) and another one for one of the inside of the frame. I measured the frame and hand cut a rectangle to fit inside.  I also used a metallic/mirror paper for the second rectangle.  I then cut out Tutti Designs - 737 Heart Frames from cream paper.  Then i adhered the floral rectangle first and then the mirror/metallic rectangle.  I fussy "diecut" the larger hearts (5 of them) and creased them in the middle.  After adhering the frame with foam tape to the card front, i glued the fussy "diecut" hearts by putting a line of glue in on the crease in the back.  Next i cut out the Tutti Designs - 228 Word Set - Happy and Tutti Designs - 229 Word Set - Birthday and glued that down as shown.


I have used:




Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!