Saturday, March 25, 2023

DiesRUs - Find it Trading Sale - Owl Christmas Card

Hello everyone!! 

DiesRUs is having a Sale!

FIND IT TRADING SALE
Save an additional 15% on dies by Amy Design, Yvonne Creations, Precious Marieke, and more.
Use code FIND15 during checkout
Ends 3-27 @ 11:59pm ET

 
To help celebrate this sale i created this Find It Trading card!

I started with the beautiful background die called,  for the background. Then i decided to stamp the owl called,  Yvonne Creations - Sparkling Winter Stamps
 and then i colored him with Prismacolor pencils and fussy cut him out.   The center of the die cuts out, but i kept it to stamp on using the birch trees from the stamp set.  I stamped the birch tree again and fussy cut it out so that the owl could "sit" on it.  I also cut out another circle from white glitter paper to put behind the cut out circle so i could have some sparkle. I also added some gems to all of the snowflakes. 



DiesRUs Store Supplies:

Store ** Facebook** Instagram ** YouTube ** Pinterest

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: DiesRUs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!