Saturday, March 11, 2023

DiesRus Memory Box Sale! Using Memory Box Stitched Tree

Hello everyone!! 

DiesRUs is having a Memory Box Sale!

MEMORY BOX SALE
Save an extra 10% on Memory Box dies.
Use code BOX10 during checkout
Ends 3-12 @ 11:59pm ET

 
To help celebrate this sale i created this Memory Box card

I was inspired by a Memory Box Designer, Donna Sledzik
 I followed her stitching "pattern".  
I am posting her pattern here as well, so that when i use the die again, 
i will have the thread "pattern".

I also die cut Memory Box - Layered Birds.  
I cut them out in white and pink and layered them as shown.

DiesRUs Store Supplies:
 

Store ** Facebook** Instagram ** YouTube ** Pinterest

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: DiesRUs


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!