Friday, March 10, 2023

Tutti Designs - Bee Happy

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


For this card, i started with Tutti Designs - 736 Beehive Pattern and attached that to my white card layer.

Next, i diecut Tutti Designs - 216 Nesting Stitched Hexagons from the center to create a window.

And then i cut a larger hexagon to go behind the window so that i could create an inky scene.

I used a die cut circle mask to create the sun for the inky background scene.  
And then torn paper to create the clouds.

I stamped out the bee, tree branch, 3 flowers and the grass (turned the grass into a crown for the bee). And then i colored everything in with Prismacolor pencils.  Next i used the matching diecut set to cut out the images i colored.

I have used:

Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!