Friday, March 3, 2023

Tutti Designs - 441 Love Bug - Caterpillar and Butterfly

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!

Did you know that Tutti Designs created a sweet stamp set called, Love Bug!
There are 17 stamps in this set with a matching die set to quickly cut them all.


For this card, I stamped several of the stamps and will be making a few cards from this set.
Here is the first one.  I used Prismacolor pencils to color in the stamps.
I decided to set the stamps in a "scene" so i used Tutti Designs - Clovers Heart Frame.  I cut out the main die and the background die in white.  I saved the fall out heart and inked a sun and clouds on it. 
The background mat, is also an inked background of clouds to match the fall out heart scene.  So i layered the main die on top of the background die.  I placed the tree branch where i wanted it to go and just adhered the end of the branch to the back of the main die, so that i could slip the heart fall out scene under it.  next i adhered the die that only has the branch so far to the cloud mat base. Now,  i can add the caterpillar, flower, leaf w/a bite out of it and the butterfly to the scene with double-sided foam tape.
I inked up some paper using the same blue from the clouds to create Tutti Designs - Word Set Hello.

I have used:




Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!