Monday, March 13, 2023

Tutti Designs - 192 Daisy Panel in green

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


You know i have been sharing how to use Tutti Designs - Daisy Panel.  Here is another version. You really can make so many cards with this die.  The Daisy Panel was my inspiration for this card.  I used Tutti Designs - 676 Slimline Trellis Background behind the Daisy Panel.  The Daisy panel was cut from gray card stock and i used the fall out pieces from another card i cut from Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - RainbowDance. I also decided to add Tutti Designs - 394 Fall Leaves Scroll cut from white card stock. I added a bow too. And like most of the Daisy Panels i've made so far, i added gems to the centers of the flowers. 

I have used:
Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Bonnie! I love all the delightful layers you created.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!