Monday, March 20, 2023

Tutti Designs - Bunny Medley.. it's almost spring!!

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


For this card i made a photo tutorial:
Once i cut out the die, i saved the outside of the die (negative window) to use as a stencil for the background for the die.

You can see the outline "stencil" better here.  Once i finished with inking the background i used the second die that comes with this set to cut out the stenciled background. 

Next, inked up the main die outside edges.  Now the "egg" center shows up more.

I think i liked it with just the pink outside, but decided to add the yellow to the egg outline and flowers inside of the egg.

I thought i'd add the pink on top of some of the yellow flowers.. forgetting that yellow and pink would make orange.  lol

I have adhered the die to the stenciled background.

I wanted a pretty background behind the die design, so i pulled out the Floral Heart Frame die knowing that the bunny design would cover it up.  I add some ribbon and then the bow as shown in the sample at the top! 

I have used:


Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!