Wednesday, April 19, 2023

DiesRUS - featuring Memory Box - Distant Sun Collage, Cloudy Moon Collage and Cloudy Sun Collage

Hello everyone DiesRUs Store recently shared

MEMORY BOX & Poppystamps
New Release


Here is something i created using Memory Box Collage set called:
Distant Sun Collage
Cloudy Moon Collage
Cloudy Sun Collage

I made a photo tutorial:
I started with a scrap paper and a circle mask and made a halo/circle

Next i filled in the circle as shown

Using a torn mask for clouds, i used the same color ink as the first blend and made some clouds

I wanted a bit more definition so i added the gray

this is what it looks like lined up

I stamped Fairy Hugs Sentiment - Relax, Enjoy and 
then i used double sided foam tape for each layer

I decided to also add Fairy Hugs - Storyteller (boat).  
I stamped it in VersaFine Clair - Pinecone, 
colored it in with Prismacolor pencils and 
then i fussy cut it out.
I added this to the card with double-sided foam tape.

DiesRUs Store Supplies:
Store ** Facebook** Instagram ** YouTube ** Pinterest

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: DiesRUs


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!