Thursday, April 27, 2023

Fairy Hugs - Garden Chair

Happy Thursday!

Let's see what we can make using supplies from Fairy Hugs Store 

I am using Fairy Hugs - Garden Chair

For this card,   I started with a paper from Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - TumbleShine.  I positioned the stamps so i could see where i wanted to stamp the fairy and the chair. First, i stamped the Garden Chair with VersaFine Clair - Pinecone.  Next i stamped Juniper in VersaFine Clair - Nocturne.  I stamped Juniper's flowers in VersaFine Clair - Morning Mist. I stamped Sleepy Lavender with Distress Oxide Ink - Dusty Concord and colored the stems with a green pencil. The Owls from the Garden Chair were stamped with VersaFine Clair Ink - Warm Breeze and i dotted their eyes with a fine line copic marker. I colored in the fairy, owls, chair and flowers with Prismacolor pencils. Last thing i did was inked up the edges with Distress Oxide - Chipped Sapphire and Salty Ocean.  And then i used the Fairy Hugs Stencil - Fairy Swirls with Distress Oxide - Salvaged Patina. 

Fairy Hugs Store Supplies:







Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Hugs Store
 Join our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group here
 Don't forget to include #FairyHugsStore on your projects and tag us at @FairyHugstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Hugs Newsletters at the Fairy Hugs store.

Fairy Hugs Retailers:
 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!