Sunday, April 30, 2023

Let's go for a ride on Tutti Designs - Tandem Bike!

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!



For this card, i started with Tutti Designs Craft Paper - Holiday Wishes. (cream texture background), Next i used Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - WinkleBush for the green background. For Tutti Designs - 636 Floral Heart Frame (save some of the fall out flowers for the basket) I also cut Tutti Designs - 219 Nesting Stitched Ovals from cream card stock.  One oval is white card stock.  For the Tandem Bike, i did a lot of paper piecing. I started out cutting the die from silver metallic paper as my base. I then cut the die from black card stock and fussy cut out the pieces shown.  Next i cut out the die from Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - RainbowDance and fussy cut what i needed.  Last, i fussy cut the basket from kraft paper and colored it in as shown with pencils.  I colored the fall out flowers and adhered them as well. For the wheel caps, i used red brads.  *tip - So that the brads wouldn't show, i glued the bike to the ovals first and then hold punched the center of the wheel caps through the ovals and then i attached the brads.

I have used:




Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!