Thursday, April 20, 2023

Fairy Hugs - Garden Boots

Happy Thursday!

Let's see what we can make using Fairy Hugs New Garden Release supplies from Fairy Hugs Store 

I am using Fairy Hugs - Garden Boots

For this card,  i started with Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - ShimmerGust.  
Next, i used a die cut i made to do stamp rotating. 
I started with the the veggies from Fairy Hugs - Veggie Line with Distress Ink mini pads in various colors.  I also stamped the basket from Fairy Hugs - Garden Gnomes
I came back in and colored the veggies with Prismacolor pencils.
Once i finished with that i stamped Fairy Hugs - Garden Boots (adding the birds) and Fairy Hugs Sentiment - Today and Always

Fairy Hugs Store Supplies:





Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Hugs Store
 Join our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group here
 Don't forget to include #FairyHugsStore on your projects and tag us at @FairyHugstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Hugs Newsletters at the Fairy Hugs store.

Fairy Hugs Retailers:
 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!