Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Last Minute Manda - Exclusive Freebie for Last Minute Manda Facebook Members

 I have something to share with you today from Last Minute Manda!

I also have a special Last Minute Manda discount for you 
when you shop please use: 
Bonnie25



This sweet digital stamp is an Exclusive Freebie for Last Minute Manda's Facebook Members!

You can find this freebie by joining our Facebook group and finding this freebie in the Media Albums!
Click here to visit our Facebook group!

There is also the rest of the set at the store and it is called, Little Frog Coffee and Flowers

     
I am also using:




We Are 3 Digital Paper - Coffee Lovers (new)

Last Minute Manda - Digital Store

Last Minute Manda - Clip art store

Last Minute Manda - Facebook Group


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!