Monday, April 17, 2023

Tutti Designs - Birthday Windows

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!



For this card, i have used a lot of Tutti Design dies! the paper i used for the background, cupcake and birthday window is Fairy Hugs Craft Paper - ThunderGlow.  The blue paper is from Fairy Hugs Craft Paper - TangleWhisper.  So how i started was i cut out the cupcake,  and the birthday banner from the ThunderGlow paper.. i actually cut the entire cupcake out and used the frame of the die for another card.  I also saved the fall out stars and added them to the banners on this card.  To save on paper, i cut the cupcake die from the 1st layer on the card, because i knew it would be covered up with the top layers of the card. I also cut out the birthday window from the same paper as i mentioned above.  

So to layer things up.  First layer, ThunderGlow paper (that has the holes from the cupcake die).  
Next layer is Tutti Designs - Rose frame cut out from TangleWhisper paper.  I kept the fallout center.  I glued the die and the fallout center to white card stock and cut the white card stock with a border as shown. i attached that layer to the first layer with double sided foam tape.  
Next i cut out Tutti Designs - Nesting Stitched Banner 5 times.  The first size i cut was the one to fit the Birthday window.  I adhered the birthday window to the banner. Next i cut 2 banners from the next size down and 2 more banners from the smallest size.  I positioned the banners at the top as shown.  I added some seam ribbon tied in knots to the banners as shown. I also, added the fallout stars from the cupcake on the banners. 

Now for the cupcake.  I fussy cut it from the die and saved the frame for another card.  I glued the cupcake to a piece of white card stock and fussy cut it out leaving a bit of an edge.  
For the leaves i cut out Tutti Designs - Rose Trio and adhered that to the top layer after i figured out where i was putting the cupcake so the rose leaves could be behind the cupcake.  I didn't attach the leaves to the cupcake because i wanted the cupcake to have foam tape behind it so it would have dimension.  

I have used:
Tutti Designs - 291 Cupcake (available at Frantic Stamper)






Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!