Wednesday, March 25, 2020

I can't wait for Spring Flowers blooming!

Springtime and some fun paper crafting!

This is why i LOVE digital paper!  I can resize, crop and make 3D easily!
To see how i created this card you can watch my Facebook tutorial video here!

I am using We Are 3 Digital Paper - Springtime


Dies used:
Marianne Designs - (border) LR0344
Marianne Designs - (butterflies) - LR0456

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Springtime - available here.

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Bonnie, hope you and yours are well. This is a stunning piece! Simply gorgeous papers and I made a beeline over to your shop to buy them! Love the fussy cut collage abilities of the papers that you have perfectly showcased! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!