Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Wishing you Luck!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
I created two cards last night that are "St. Patrick's Day" images.
I wanted you to see that they can be used for "Good Luck" or "Good Wishes" as well.
Here is the first of 2 cards/ posts featuring St. Patrick's Day images.
I did a Live Facebook Video so you can see how i "colored" this image.

Click here to watch the video

I am using Power Poppy image called, Wish You Luck

Dies used:
Memory Box - Addington Collage

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Watercolor Delight - available here.

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:
Power Poppy - Creative Color/Confetti - Just Color

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bonnie! Saw this on PP blog entries and had to come see it as I just bought this stamp. And it's by you! Love love it very much! XOX

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!