Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Thinking Spring and Green!

Ching Chou Kuik's March Challenge - week 2
The theme this month is "Easter or Floral"

You can find the blog challenge by clicking here!

Here is my card using Ching Chou Kuik image, 
 Kimono Fairy Set - Green Moth Maiden
The Ching Chou Kuik DT challenge each other weekly.  
This week it was to "spotlight a selected area an just color that area in."  
It was really fun to create with this technique.  
Each day this week you will see the DT share their inspiration using this technique!  
I also added the monthly theme to my technique.

I have used Prismacolor Pencils to color this image.
You can visit my blog for more info here.

Ching Chou Kuik image - Kimono Fairy Set - Green Moth Maiden available here.

Did you know there is a Ching Chou Kuik Challenge on Facebook also?
Click here to see the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook challenge!

You can see all of Ching Chou Kuick's beautiful images at her Etsy Store called, Gjzcck.
Click here to visit her store!

I am also using:
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Springtime available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Sweetheart available here.


Thank you for stopping by today!

1 comment:

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!