Friday, March 20, 2020

Of course, I Love donuts!

My favorite donut is.. the cinnamon roll style with white frosting and mini chocolate chips
What's your favorite donut?

I am using Stamping Bella - Mochi Donut Girl
I love this fun stamp!
What is different about this card?
I stamped the image 4 times. 
Then i colored certain sections so i could layer this image to make it 3D.
The "window" behind the image is digital paper with Mod Podge on top of it.
I wanted the word, "donuts" to look like it was in the window for people to see on the outside of the store.  To get the reverse letters this is what i did using die cut letters:
Instead of cutting the letters out with the print side up, i die cut from the back (white side) to get the reverse letters.

Want to know something fun, if you hold this card up to a mirror the word is "the right side".  Also, if the card is flipped digitally the words are the "right" way.  

7 Kids Craft Shop
Products used:
Stamping Bella - Mochi Donut Girl


Follow 7 Kids Crafts on
Facebook
 
 
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Pastel Angel - available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Gingham Pastel - available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Rainbow Gingham - available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Rainbow Skies - available here

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!