Saturday, March 21, 2020

Sweet Vintage Style ATC Tags

I have participated in 7 Kids Crafts Facebook Group ATC Swap since last year
I have enjoyed swapping with the girls in the group.  Each month it is a little treasure.
We make 8 to swap, and send it into the store and the owner sends them out.
This month will be a bit odd with the "stay at home" and mailing these out.
I am really excited about the ATC I made for this swap!
I am Loving the Stamping Bella new Vintage line!


I am using Stamping Bella - Edgar and Molly Vintage Clock Set available her
It's adorable!
Did some fun crafting with these.  I used an older die i had.. not even sure where i purchased it from.
It is a tag with a pocket.  I decided to put another tag inside of the pocket (that die is from Sizzix).  I have also used another old cloud die i have, again i don't know from where. I added We Are 3 Digital Paper - Rainbow Skies to the tag and the We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Rainbow Wishes. I stamped out Molly and her dog on watercolor paper for stability and used Copics for the skin. I used Prismacolor pencils for the hair, shoes and dog.
The dress was stamped separately on We Are 3 Digital Paper - Textures.  I tried to "fussy" stamp the dress to get the design.  The paper is cream, but i decided to add some dimension and color with Prismacolor pencils. I foam taped Molly, her dog and the cloud to the tag. 
The rainbow tag slides out. 

7 Kids Craft Shop
Products used:
Stamping Bella - Molly and Edgar Vintage Clock Set


Follow 7 Kids Crafts on
Facebook
 
 
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Rainbow Skies - available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Textures - available here (dress paper piecing)

We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Rainbow Wishes - available here

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Those are adorable, Bonnie! I recently bought that sentiment set, hope to use it soon. Take care and stay well! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!