Monday, May 2, 2022

Fairy Hugs - Ann Marie with Fairy Teacup

  Hello everyone and Happy Monday! 

Let's see what we can make using Fairy Hugs Store supplies! 

I am using Fairy Hugs - Ann Marie!

For this card,  I used Fairy Hugs Craft Paper - Bumbletwinkle.  First thing i did was use the Fairy Hugs Stencil - Spirals with molding paste and embossing glitter.  I heat set that after i allowed the paste to dry slightly.  I also stamped the Fairy Hugs Sentiment - Coffee Word Collage in VersaFine Clair - Pinecone. Then i made a mask of Fairy Hugs - Ann Marie.  Next, i stamped Fairy Hugs - Ann Marie with VersaFine Clair - Nocturne.  I put the Ann Marie mask on top of Ann Marie, so that i could stamp the Fairy Hugs - Fairy Teacup to make it look like she was sitting on top of the cup but with her legs to the side.  Because Ann Marie's hands are raised slightly, i decided to use Fairy Hugs - Steam to make it look like she is warming her hands.  I did stamp Fairy Hugs - Coffee Word Collage one more time out of VersaFine Clair - Pinecone onto a cream paper and hand cut the one line out as another sentiment for under the cup.  I matted the sentiment in a black cardstock.  Last thing i did was color in the images with Prismacolor Pencils. 

Fairy Hugs Store Supplies:






Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Hugs Store
 Join our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #FairyHugsStore on your projects and tag us at @FairyHugstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Hugs Newsletters at the Fairy Hugs store.

 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!